skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
pradosh/rocky. Powered by
Blogger
.
You are Visitor No.:
Editing Tutorial
photoshop & photoscape Tutorial
Lorem Ipsum
important blog
orkut Best Scraps
photo editing tutorial
About Me
-pradosh/rocky-
Orissa, India
View my complete profile
Take Rest In My Heart
Friday, January 21, 2011
If you Feel tired come and take rest in my heart,
if you think that my heart beats is disturbing you,
don't worry I'll stop my heart beats for you
1 comments:
nirbhay
,
January 24, 2011 at 7:20 PM
awesomesT !!
Post a Comment
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
love
(1)
Romantic
(22)
Lorem
About This Blog
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(23)
▼
January
(16)
Kiss
Do Pyar Karne walon
Nashili Aankho
When I Close My Eyes I See You
Pain is a very essential experiencein life.U will ...
teri hasi sun ke zindagi gungunane lagti hai, ter...
Ek nazar hamari ek nazar tumhari,Nazar ne Dil ki n...
Aaj Unki Ankho Me
If I Could Have Just One Wish
Time May Take Us Apart
Tere Aankho ki Sagar
Tumse doori ka ehsaas satane laga,tere saath guzra...
Kabhi Ruthna Mat
Take Rest In My Heart
Hold My Whole World
Heart May Forget To Beat
►
March
(7)
1 comments:
awesomesT !!
Post a Comment