skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
pradosh/rocky. Powered by
Blogger
.
You are Visitor No.:
Editing Tutorial
photoshop & photoscape Tutorial
Lorem Ipsum
important blog
orkut Best Scraps
photo editing tutorial
About Me
-pradosh/rocky-
Orissa, India
View my complete profile
I Would Cross A Thousand Oceans
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
I would cross a thousand oceans just to holdyou tight,
I would climb a thousand mountainsjust to be with you,
Without you life seems tobe boring,
You came and filled my life with lotsof happiness.
I LOVE YOU.....!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
love
(1)
Romantic
(22)
Lorem
About This Blog
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(23)
►
January
(16)
▼
March
(7)
Har Pal
Meri Jaan Se Bhi Pyare Ho Tum
I Would Cross A Thousand Oceans
My Eyes Could Speak
Mujhko Madhosh Sa Kargeyi
Walk With Me
Love Is when
0 comments:
Post a Comment